“We predict that the fourth quarter will be another record, with prices rising for the 6th quarter in a row, and shipment volumes skyrocketing. We’re also making the bold prediction that next year the Enterprise Class Wireless LAN market will break the $10 Billion mark, two years earlier than we predicted,” added Morgan.
Additional highlights from the 3Q 2022 Wireless LAN Quarterly Report:
- Wi-Fi 6E volumes are still lagging the adoption rate of the three prior Wi-Fi technologies, while the new 6 GHz ecosystem develops and the industry plans for the arrival of Wi-Fi 7.
- A shift is underway in China, with Huawei ramping up its Wireless LAN shipments and seeing a drop in unit prices as the company expands to new market segments.
- Of the major manufacturers based outside China, HPE Aruba and Ubiquiti represented the largest portion – over 75 percent – of unit shipment growth.
- Arista and Ruijie Networks, two companies each with a small Wireless LAN market share, made bold moves focusing on expansion.
- Public Cloud managed APs are growing faster than the market and represented 30 percent of Wireless LAN revenues.
- #Lycom #optical #Switch #POE #5G CPE #5G Route #Route #4G Route #Broadcomm #Qualcomm #Marvell #Realtek #Centec #100G #40G #25G #10G #2.5G